- Class meets every other Saturday from 8:30 am to 5.15 pm
- Operates on the same time frame/curriculum as the week-day option
- 6 semesters, 2 courses per semester
- Students earn their degree in 21 months
- Half-time option available
- Students take one course (am or pm class) per semester
- Students graduate with the Master of Technology Management degree
- Courses are Web enhanced - face to face and on-line components
- One-day orientation (Friday) at the beginning of the program
- Lunch and refreshments provided
Advantages of the Saturday Option:
- No disruption to your regular work schedule
- Alternate Saturday schedule allows you to balance personal commitments with the demands of the academic program.
- Class meets in the Babbio Center on the Hoboken campus
The cost for the Saturday program is approx. $30K/year (2010/11 tuition rates); $13K/year for the half-time option.
- Includes all meals, refreshments, text books, fees, class material