Admission is based on many factors including:
- undergraduate major,
- overall undergraduate grade point average (3.0),
- performance in mathematics and other analytical courses,
- graduate course work (if applicable),
- work experience (if applicable),
- and two letters of recommendation.
In general two semesters of calculus course work is required. In some cases deficiencies at the undergraduate level can be overcome by taking TM 500 Review of Calculus for Telecommunications, a calculus ramp course.
It is suggested that you should also include when applying:
- A copy of your resume including your telecommunications and management related experience (if applicable).
- Descriptions of telecommunications and management related projects in which you were involved (if applicable).
- GRE / GMAT scores if you have already taken any of these tests (optional GRE / GMAT test results are required for financial aid otherwise GRE / GMAT are recommended but are not required.).
- And a one-page personal statement stating your career goals and how this program would benefit you.